Three years ago, all I wanted was an online journal where I can share my personal thoughts, my life musings and my family’s adventures. I never thought that it would lead me to blogging/writing and that it would become my passion.
Everyone can write but not everyone is a writer. Though it doesn’t need a special course in school, the drive or eagerness to write is usually innate. Others are venting out their feelings through writing while others are making it as their source of living.
Ever since the birth of the internet, writers migrated to blogging and while some became web content contributors. It’s pretty much easy to start a blog but the real challenge is on keeping it active through frequent updates.
There are instances when you’re not in the mood or in a moment called writer’s block but there are several ways on how to get out of it immediately. Enlisted below are the common ways to get into the mood.
1. Make use of your recent encounter no matter common it may be. You may write “How To’s” or “Tips On” type of write ups and in no time you’ll be amazed on how far you’ve written.
2. Be observant and attentive. An overheard topic or a passersby’s outfit can be a great source of a custom essay or similar write ups.
3. Read something. It may be books, leaflets, term papers or simply the latest issue of the daily newspaper. You can get inspiration from your co-writers as well.
4. Listen to Music. There are writers who can easily get into the mood when they’re listening to their favorite music. The song per se can give you hints on the possible topics to write or perhaps give you the vibe to continue writing all throughout the time that you badly need it.
5. Go outside and feel the nature. Some writers can get into the writing mood when they are in a solemn and green place. The fresh scenery of nature can become a nice ambiance for an inspiring write up.