A mother’s love is like no other, so this year for Mother’s Day, make sure you smother her with plenty of love and affection. A great way to make your mother feel like a million bucks is to shower her with Mother’s Day Flowers and gifts, then take her to a lovely restaurant for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner.
Check out the top 5 restaurants in Melbourne:
1. High Tech Burrito: Treat your mum for Mexican cuisine by taking her to High Tech Burrito. High Tech Burrito offers a wide variety of finger-licking good food. This restaurant specializes in healthy, Californian-style Mexican cuisine. At this restaurant, guests can enjoy eating food that’s delicious and healthy. All the items on the menu are prepared with the freshest ingredients, and processed ingredients are never used. High Tech Burrito offers numerous culinary options, from traditional yet healthy burritos to vegetarian and gluten-free options.
2. Bistro Thierry: Your mother will feel like a queen at this fine establishment. Bistro Thierry is a French restaurant that is dedicated to serving the most succulent options to its guests. All of the food is prepared by the hands of skilled chefs who have a passion for what they do. To top it off, the ingredients are always fresh, never frozen. On top of offering spectacular food, this restaurant has a superb environment that is warm and classy.
3. Bluestone: Bluestone is a spectacular restaurant that offers a classy dining experience. As soon as you walk through the doors of this restaurant, your jaw will drop at the sheer splendour of the décor. All staff members treat the guests with sincere kindness, which makes the environment extremely likable. Bluestone specializes in preparing dishes with an Australian twist, and the pizza at this establishment is to-die-for. Your mother will enjoy every minute of dining at Bluestone, and so will everyone who walks through the door.
4. Moroccan Soup Bar: The Moroccan Soup Bar offers a fantastic environment, and you won’t have to spend a fortune to make your mother feel special. As the name implies, Moroccan Soup Bar offers Moroccan cuisine that boasts all the traditional flavors of authentic Moroccan food. Finding the right balance between health and taste is difficult, yet all the dishes at this restaurant accomplish that. The menu at this restaurant is 100% vegetarian, and all the food is made out of top-notch ingredients.
5. Cutler & Co.: Warm ambiance, delicious food and an easy going vibe are a few reasons why this restaurant is considered one of the top eateries in Melbourne. Specializing in traditional French food, Cutler & Co is recognized for its succulent dishes that contain nothing but the best ingredients.
Jessica is a stay a home mum and when her kids are at school she loves the art of flower arranging in her spare time. She loves sharing her tips and tricks with other fellow green thumbs and trying new things with her garden.
Stuart Miles – FreeDigitalPhotos.Net