A Mom’s Insight on Psychics

Problems are part of our daily life and yes, they are inevitable. They will not go away until they are solved. Some people say to just ignore the problem because it will go away eventually. Instead of facing the issues, these people take the easy way out. It may be effective for some but not for most people. There are problems that are recurrent and persistent that continously nag you across some aspect of life…problems on financials, marriage, career, etc…problems that are need to be faced and solved  if you want to lead a happy and healthy life with hopes and dreams. And though you can solve the problems by your own, sometime you need a friend who will listen to all your sentiments and give good advices as much as possible. However, not all can bring out what’s inside them. There are things that they rather choose not to talk about because they are afraid or ashamed. They didn’t   know that psychics can help them.

When thinking about psychics, most people picture someone with crystal ball or tarot cards; someone who can look what fate has to offer or someone who can talk to the spirits. But these are not only what real psychics have to offer.  If you are frustrated or unsure, trusted phsychics could give you personalized advices. With the help of their insights and psychic gifts, they can give you answers to life’s difficult questions. They will change your attitude and the way you think by eradicating all the negativities in your thoughts. They will show you options thus, you can make the right choices.

Yes, we are the ones in control over our lives. But life depends on the choices we make. If I can make the right choices by going to the positive side of negative situations, then I won’t hesitate to talk to a psychic.

1. rachelle says:

sometimes i am scared of going to psychics but they always interest me. 🙂

2. Katherine G says:

I have never been to a psychic before but i have been tempted.

3. Pal Raine says:

Psychic. The power and the ability to move things or change life. Whatever they say IMO Paranormal world a bit scary but interesting.

4. Franc Ramon says:

I agree Psychics should also use their gifts to give sound advice.

5. Chef Jasper says:

so i’m taking it that you’ve tried going to a psychic?

6. Ricky says:

I consulted a psychic when I was about to graduate college but all the things she said will happen to me never came and that includes marriage with the girl I was with that time =)

7. I never tried consulting psychic but they have my interest and to be honest I love listening to Stargazer, a known psychic here in the Philippines, because I learn a lot from her especially with dealing with the negative vibes.

8. RonLeyba says:

Haven’t tried visiting a psychic. I might try soon, for experience.

9. Physics is the best science subject ever. ;D

10. Kathy Ngo says:

Sometimes, people are not ready to hear the truth.

11. Rizza says:

It’s rather scary than exciting for me hahaha!! So…life, surprise me!

12. marri says:

I’ve been once but it didn’t help me a bit.
    But, everybody has own opinions and you
    are right… it’s a choice.

13. seny says:

Psychics fascinates me in some ways..I don’t believe them, but its fun to hear what they see on your future something like that hehe

14. ooh very interesting. i turn more to God’s words in eradicating negative thoughts, though. and for me, that truly worked. 🙂

thank you for sharing! God bless 🙂

15. thebanph says:

I agree on you Ma’am. That is why, I, myself practice the way psychics do. I attended a seminar regarding on how to make your life, happy. It said that, you’re the one who is responsible on making your own happiness.

16. Guess, going to one, is simply just wanting to validate what one is thinking all along. The psychic just becomes an instrument of letting you know what you already know, deep down.

17. lily says:

I have never tried that before and never will I. hehe. I am afraid of what they have to say. I’d rather listen to my parents or friends. 🙂

18. I’m afraid to go to a psychic, expecting something to happen may just be too much to preserve my peace of mind.