Those were the Days

I have forgotten about these pictures until I saw them on my Aunt’s Facebook wall. She’s asking us if we still remember these. Good to know that she still have them. I can’t recall what the occasions were when these two pictures were taken but most probably it was December as we mostly had our reunions on holiday season.

If I am not mistaken, this one was taken 12 years ago before I got married. I am the 4th from the left. The one below was taken when I was still on third year college 20 years ago. Those were the days.

Just this week, at my Aunt Cora’s funeral, I was able to be with my cousins again. It could have been a great get-together if not for the overwhelming emotions.

1. chubskulit says:

So sorry for your loss tokaya, di ako masyd=ado nagpifacebook kaya di ko alam. Hope you are okay now. Hirap pag may nawawala, kakalungkot.

The pictures shows how you and your cousins get along well!

2. Willa says:

Funeral, more often than not,always turned to be the unplan reunion.

Bloghopping thru The Bloggers Exchange

3. anne says:

I am sorry to hear that sis, I hope you and your cousin still get along so well. My nostalgia is here. Mary Anne’s Musings Thanks

4. anne says:

BTW visiting you here through Bloggers Exchange

5. Earth says:

nice photos! it feels so good to know how we looked like way back then.. sorry about your loss, though..

6. This is such a nostalgic photographs. 12 years ago is already too long but keeping memories with these photos are worth to treasure with.

7. arcee says:

for whatever reasons, there’s really something good about reunions. RIP to your aunt. Visiting here thru TBE. see u around sis:)

8. Mayet says:

sorry for your loss!

9. Catherine - Our Village is a Little Different says:

I’m sorry for your loss. I hope that you can find peace and comfort as you mourn your aunt, and that you and your cousins will be able to have a more happy reunion sometime soon.

I’m stopping by with the April Bloggers Exchange. I’m a new follower. I hope that if you have some time you will stop by to visit my blog, and follow back.

10. abie says:

Hi! Care for an exchange link?I already added you.Thanks.