I Love the Health and Beauty Section

I love the health and beauty section! Though I am afraid to try new products on my face, I love to know what the best beauty products for the girls are, make ups, moisturizers, anti-aging creams, etc. What I buy mostly (aside from our basic needs) are new facial cleansers and moisturizers which I see on TV ads. I will try them for few days then as soon as I see a bump appearing on my face, I will stick again to my old brands which are Olay Total Effects facial cleansers and moisturizers. As for my body, I will try every whitening soap and good smelling lotion there are, lol! I am addicted to lotions and perfumes but I do not buy perfumes. What I have are mostly gifts from friends and loved ones.
I am also exploring the slimming tea racks. I am just reading the testimonials but I do not buy. I so love to lose weight but I am afraid to try those. Β For our regular health and beauty needs, we always buy the premium brands. They are little expensive but they work very well for us.
How about you? What do you love at the health and beauty section? Click the badge to share it with us.

1. femalestuffs.com says:

I used Olay TE few months ago and it didn't suit me well πŸ™‚

Hop here from GT and follow you
    Happy Thursday

2. f e R r y j H o i says:

Same here Sis… siguro kaya din hindi ako gano sa beauty stuffs its bcoz am afraid to try new products to apply.

Happy GT ^_^

3. Leah says:

I use MyraE for moisturizers.. but I love the Olay soap. I feel months younger after taking a bath.. hahaha.. =)

Dumaan po dito for GT. Hope you could visit my home, too.. I'd appreciate it.

Happy GT Thursday! =)

4. Kero says:

i've been using Olay Total Effects for two years now. moisturizers are probably what i buy most on the beauty section =)

5. Vernz says:

I never tried slimming teas… although adik din ako ng tea but not the slimming ones…

dropping by for GT.
    My GT here

6. Mommy Trish says:

ako rin, sis, tingin lang ng mga slimming tea but hindi ko din binibili kasi baka may side effects..hehe.

thanks for dropping by! πŸ™‚

7. imriz says:

agree w/ kero, it's the facial moisturizers only that i do buy at beauty section. i wont wanna be caught w/out having moisturizers, ahehe.

pero pareho tau,though i spent more time sa section na yan, browse lang drama ko,tingin-tingin lng what's the uso, pero in the end i stick to what i'm using in the past. u might wanna try cetaphil brands, it's non-comedogenic.

8. nuts says:

so pwede na tayo ihilera kina angel and Daphne.. Olay Total Effects Beauties. πŸ˜‰ hihi. i'm OLAY girl too.. πŸ™‚

9. Miranda says:

Yeah, it's fun to try out new products sometimes. I always welcome free samples πŸ™‚ Though there a few trusted brands that I am faithful to.

The slimming teas – Kankunis and Biguerlai are effective (at least for me) with proper diet and exercise. Visible results talaga in a few weeks. But the side effects are nasty – migraine, nausea, stomach aches, muscle fatigue.

10. Mel Cole says:

Thanks for dropping by Mam Ross. Me too, I use facial cleansers. I only use make up in rare occasions.

11. Jenn says:

I have tried Kankunis before… but since I need to use the toilet every now and then when I drink it, I decided to stop because it would be a difficult thing to put up with especially if I was out of the house.

my Girls Talk post

12. kim says:

i alternate OLAY soap with DOVE. i love the effect, lol!

13. Mel Avila Alarilla says:

I seldom read the health and beauty section although there are times when my attention is called by a new beauty product or news about one's health regimen. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

14. Nathalie says:

Oh, I don't go much to the beauty section of the mall anymore since I discovered Human Nature. An all organic beauty product. I have to buy them from direct sellers. =)

If you have time, do drop by:

My GT

15. zoan says:

hahaha same tayo, di rin ako bumibili, naghihintay lang sa mga pasalubong at bigay ng mga kaibigan at relatives πŸ™‚

16. Shawie Girl says:

hi there!nice post!would love to try kankunis!!wish ko rin maging kasing seksi ni Toni G,hehe! wish lang naman!hope you can visit my blog,too!take care always!

17. Working Woman says:

if you know of good slimming teas, lemme know ha:) drastic measure na tlaga to:)

18. Clang says:

try green teas,Mommy Rossel–they're good for those who go into diet.

re:glad you liked 'em(alam mo na yun ^_^)

Thanks for dropping by at my Brillian Days!

19. Mommy Liz says:

Pareho tayo, natatakot gumamit ng ibang brands. Olay din ang sa aking face, naku, liquid make up eh Revlon lang ang gusto ng aking face, meron kasi akong allergy sa mga scents, kaya di pwede sa akina ng strong na amoy. No perfumes for me, pati deodorant ko unscented, hehehe..

20. K says:

i should try olay total effects. but not just now. maybe in a few years. hee hee