Baby No More

As a Mom I love documenting and taking pictures of RJs milestones especially all her firsts; first bath, first teeth, etc. Now she is the one taking her own pictures; smiling, pouting and whatever pose she can think of. These two pictures are what I love most…
This was taken in Burnham Park, Baguio City.
She was so innocent and carefree.
This one was taken on her 7th birthday,
so lady-like.
Until now I cannot believe that our baby is baby no more. She now has her own likes, voices out her sentiments, and has crush in school.

1. Chris says:

wow, you no longer have a baby… in a year, my daughter will turn 7 too πŸ™

thanks for joining us this week!

2. Mel Cole says:

Galing nang pose ni Ate o, pang-model πŸ™‚

3. Kayce says:

wow ang ganda ng lady like pose nya sis… πŸ˜‰

Please check out my Sydelle’s candid shots too sis. thanks!

4. β™₯β™₯ Willa β™₯β™₯ says:

hay naku sis,regardless of how big they've grown, they always and forever be our baby. πŸ˜€

5. Cecile says:

i like her pose, parang model….

6. Hazel says:

She looks like she's got a message in her eyes. Well done, sis.

7. Mel Avila Alarilla says:

Yes, RJ is no longer a baby but a growing girl so full of life and enthusiasm for life. She's growing up to be a beautiful girl, discovering things for herself. Just be sure that she trust you wholeheartedly and she confides everything to you especially when she is already grown up. What more can a mother ask for than be with her little princess watching her unfold her inborn talents and discoveries in the world. You will always be part of her life as she grows old. Thanks for the feel good post. God bless you all always.

8. simply kim says:

i love the 2nd pic, she looks so demure..

9. Seiko says:

Ganayn din ang nararamdaman ko pag nakikita ko ang mga anak ko ,youthful passes by so fast hindi na sila mga baby & yet sometimes I still treated them like a baby mga napipikon nga eh lol!
    I like her pose in here,the second one,dalagang dalaga na kung magpose hehe she look slike a model to me πŸ™‚

10. Pinx says:

just visiting. hope we can exchange links. have a nice day!

11. Dirt On The Rocks says:

she's def. so precious and pretty! i can't wait to say my son def know what he likes and dislikes above all and it's hard to say your little baby isn't a baby anymore. it's like they just grow up so fast.