A Movie to Watch with Your Partner

What movie can I recommend to watch with your boyfriend or husband? Men hate romantic movies, right? Sorry for generalizing but most men I know do including my husband. But men love comedy films as much as they love action and some love sci-fi so I would recommend a romantic, sci-fi yet funny movie, the “Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind”. This is about a couple, Joel Barish (Jim Carrey) and Clementine Kruczynski Kate Winslet), who undergo procedure to erase each other from their memories when their relationship turns sour, but it is only through the process of loss that they discover what they had to begin with.There is a nice blend of romance for the ladies and comedy for the guys in this film. Both funny and touchingly romantic making it a perfect date movie. This is one of the few movies where everything is excellent. One of the best indeed and I highly recommend it. If you haven’t seen this movie, watch it and it will eternally shine in your mind.

“When you try to forget the pain, be it a person or an experience,
you forget all the good that came with it.”
~ nikalbo ~

1. Lynn says:

yeah, most men don't like romantic movies but not my fiance' and that's what makes him different. hehe. he's not into sci-fi and so am i so i don't think i would like this movie but i can give it a try.

anyway, i am also following u now. thank u for following. 🙂

2. LIMBERELLA says:

hi..this seems to be an interesting film. i thought this was heavy drama, it can also be funny pala. hmm=)..thanks by the way for the ss tips..have you tried earning at ss?

3. Mys says:

I like Jim Carrey and this one is more of the serious ones he made. Hubby likes his comedies though.

4. Vernz says:

haven't watched this yet sis… sige hanapin ko …thanks for sharing ..

My GT here

5. Kero says:

yes i've seen this movie alone….and i love it!

Happy Thursday, Mommy Rossell!! Thank you for the visit!

6. Sherry says:

hi sis this movie not yet watch.

7. kha says:

Hi Mommy Rossel! 🙂 I haven't seen these but it seems to be familiar or maybe I did watched but I am not familiar with the title..gotta check this out.. late girl talker here

8. Mommy Liz says:

I think Rodney watched this by himself, I don't know what I was doing and I didnt' watch it with him, I was probably reading my book. It's a good recommendation for couples I believe.

9. Chuchie | Chie Wilks says:

This movie sounds interesting sis Rossel..i agree men don't like cute romance but can stand a romantic comedy movie..i wish to watch this movie

mine is here

10. Mel Alarilla says:

Although I still have not seen this movie, it must be good since it stars Jim Carrey and Kate Winslet. But I'm sure that it is a comedy what with Jim Carrey in it. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

11. niko says:

hi rossel, just like your lalabs hate rin ni yobib ang romantic films.. we watched fireproof with thought na action flick sya kasi nga bombero diba.. pero un omg ang ganda tlga for couple tlga syang movie.. its a 10!

this one i havent watch pa soo hanap ako neto!!

12. ~Ms. Joy mH~ says:

i never seen this movie yet, but I guess my husband will love this movie since he like Jim Carey. So I guess I will add this one on the queue. Thanks for sharing!

Here's mine: http://www.pinayinstates.us/2010/08/gt-notebook.html

13. Anne says:

perhaps it's really a good movie…

14. K says:

i love, love, love this movie! the twist was really a "WOW" moment, and me and hubby thoroughly enjoyed watching it 🙂