Our Father’s Day Celebration

We had an advance father’s day celebration last Saturday. Again, it was just a simple celebration at home. I cooked carbonara, orange chicken fillet and we bought cake.
Then we gave our gift to Daddy Rhonnel. It doesn’t costs much but he liked it and displayed it in his office table. It is RJ and Mommy’s labor of love.

On father’s day itself, we went to SM Marikina to celebrate my niece’s birthday and these were the scenes.

People, mostly families, are everywhere. Establishments were jampacked most especially the restaurants so we had to wait for an hour before we were able to eat. It’s nice to see that families are giving importance to father’s day. Most fathers may not be showy like us mothers and they may not have been looked to as the nurturing creatures but fathers do care about their children and families so they deserve a very special day.

1. chubskulit says:

Wow sarap ng carbonara tokaya… Ganda pati ng present, made with love talaga..

2010 Father's Day

2. Meikah says:

It's a good opportunity actually for families to be together. Glad you had a good one! 🙂

3. ♥♥ Willa ♥♥ says:

Dami ngang tao sa mall!

4. Bambie dear ★ says:

Belated Happy father's day to your loving husband. ANg sweet nyo naman ng lil girl mo. Your gift may not be pricy but its something to keep. I love the photos, happy family. Im sure your husband feels so lucky to have you both.

5. Mommy Liz says:

Kadalasan, it's the simple celebration that gives meaning to the occasion di ba? ang mahalaga magkakasama kau.

6. Mel Avila Alarilla says:

You had a wonderful Father's Day celebration. Masarap talaga yung carbonara, better than other pastas kaya lang mas medyo expensive kaysa spaghetti. I use chicken and bacon in the carbonara sauce with Nestle cream and evaporated milk for the white sauce. Mabuti naman at nakakain kayo sa labas para i celebrate ang Father's Day. And it is wonderful that your hubby appreciated you and your daughter' gift to him which was a labor of love from you and your daughter. I really appreciated the hand made card given to me by my youngest daughter because it was also a labor of love. Thanks for the feel good post. God bless you all always.

7. josie says:

hi Rossell, visiting you and nice to know the person in front of the monitor and typing in the keyboard.LOL.. posted our She bloggers meet up..

8. Chris says:

wow, nice gift!! 😀 happy mommy moments… memorable day indeed!

9. Cacai M. says:

Wow.. ang saya2x naman ninyo Mommy Rossel.. in fairness ang ganda talaga nang family bonding.. I love it!

Mommy Ross, pwede din tayo exchange linkies and badges sa 3 blogs ko, hehehe.. buzz me up if okay lang sa iyo.. muahhh!

10. Tetcha says:

Your carbonara and orange chicken fillet looks great! It was nice meeting you at Dad's last Saturday, Mommy! Next time ulit!