Daddy Moments

When I was looking for the pictures to be posted today, I noticed that Rhonnel and RJ has more photos together. I don’t know why but it seems I am the photographer most of the time. lol!

These pictures show how Rhonnel is as a father. RJ is a sweet child and she is very close to her dad. Few years from now and she will be a teenager. I just hope that things will remain as is as years go by.

To our loving Dad and to all dads in the whole world, happy Father’s Day!

mommy moments

1. AC says:

ay ate rossel… private daw ang iyong scrapblog… need mo pa daw kame invite?

lagi naman ata tayong photographer ng daddy at kiddo…hehe… laki na nga ni RJ, butu I think naman nothing will change as long as both ends help to maintain the relationship…

2. ♥♥ Willa ♥♥ says:

sis,I love to view the photos but it says that it is a private scrapblog thingy and need an invites to see it. 🙁

3. jeng says:

Nice scrapblog mommy! Happy Father's Day to your hubby!

4. Clarissa says:

Ba't ako nakita ko naman?Love the scrappies,Mommy Rossel!I can see nga na close silang mag-ama.Is she a Daddy's girl?Parang si Wakaba at Haruka^_^

Happy Father's Day to your husband,Mommy Rossel!More blessings pa po!^_^

5. melandria says:

happy father's day to your hubby. have a happy weekend.

6. chubskulit says:

Hapy father's day kay Daddy Rhonel tokaya, am sure RJ is so happy to have a great dad like him.. mwah!

7. Mel Avila Alarilla says:

Happy Father's Day to your hubby. How right you are, your daughter RJ is so cute. She will be a head turner when she grows up, lol. May you have great bonding moments with your family always. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

8. simply kim says:

i was able to play it, too.. nice scrapblog! happy father's day to your hubby..

9. Bambie dear ★ says:

Daddy's little girl =) same tayo Mommy Rossel, napansin ko din dati na mas marami pics ang mag-ama ko kaya naman ngayon, medyo kami 2 naman ang marami hehe.. Happy father's day sa hubby mo =) RJ is so lucky to have a sweet dad like his daddy

10. Chris says:

waah.. poor internet connection doesnt allow me to see your photos!

anyway, happy father's day to your hubby!