RJ’s Shoes and Slippers

We bought these new shoes for this school opening.  From size 13, RJ’s shoes are now size 16. That’s how quickly she goes through shoes.

It is only now that I realized RJ doesn’t have other shoes aside from her 2 school shoes, 2 rubber shoes and 1 sneakers. She doesn’t have cutie shoes with ribbons and everything. I think we need to buy a pair or two. RJ has 13 pairs of slipper and sandals though. Picture below are not shoes but it is RJ’s favorite pair.

She also loves high-heeled slippers.

Choosing our children’s shoes needs more attention than choosing our own shoes. Not only durability is to be considered but most importantly the fit and comfort. Tight fitting shoes can cause problems for our kids’ feet. Shoes with good arch support will help to maintain our kids’ good posture. And of course we need our kids’ approval because they are the ones who will be wearing them.

1. Clarissa says:

Talagang pang-dalaga ang high heeled pairs nya!Mukhang mas girl pa si RJ kesa sa akin lol!Love her new pair!!^_^

Have a blessed weekend to you and your family,Mommy Rossel!

2. judys424 says:

I agree with you.. comfort and fit and approval. 🙂

3. Jac says:

I like the high-heeled slippers so cute and chic.Perfect shoe for the summer!!
    happy weekend =)

4. nice A says:

Tama ka sis, kelangan di lng matibay kundi comfy sa paa at kelangan approval ng magsusuot. I agree to all these. You're a wise mom.

5. Mel Cole says:

Aww, those are nice high eeled sandals! Happy MM mommy!

6. Tetcha says:

Flip flops are an in thing, too, and very comfortable. That's probably the reason RJ likes them. And you're absolutely right, mommy! We should always consider our kids' comfort when buying shoes for them. We should let them have the final say, too. My son is only a preschooler, but he already knows what he wants. My entry is up, too!

7. Marice says:

i am with u sis! Comfort really matters! esp for kids shoes. we dont want to stress out their little feet!

u may view mine here

8. Mirage says:

Apir tayo RJ! I love shoes na me takong din! At oo masarap sana yung malambot at cool lalo kung cute sa paa di ba? Pero un na nga, yes dapat ang say ng mga kids 😉

9. chubskulit says:

Love the first pair tokaya..

BTW, i so love ypour new laypout, galing mo naman magtweak ng layout.. how i wish i knew how hehehe..

Am a little late for my entry, but here is their shoes.. then and now, hope to see you and have a great weekend!

10. Seiko says:

You're absolutely right!Choosing our children’s shoes needs more attention than choosing our own shoes.
    I love the high heeled slippers girl na girl.Ang bilis talaga ng panahon parang kailan lang ano?
    Thanks for the visit Mommy Rossel.Hope to see you again 😀

11. kimmy says:

I agree with Clarissa, the shoes look so grown up. Dalaga na pala ang baby mo…

12. Dinah says:

ang bilis nila mag outgrow ng shoes no? 🙂

MM Shoes

13. Chris says:

her shoes looks grown up na.. 🙂 you have a little lady there na!